Skip to main content
Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Featured post

Time to Run - The New Walking Dead Book

My Works - Wattpad My Books on Amazon here . I have some ongoing stories on Wattpad ... check them out...

12. A Supernatural Charm

I was helped up by the man who I thought looked like Dean Winchester. I felt his cold hand. Was it really him?


New York city - credit D.L.


He was standing alone outside a small comic shop as I now stood there facing him. The shop window displayed superhero figures like the Hulk, Spiderman, Superman, Ironman, Captain America, Supergirl and others. I stared at his serious blue eyes. He didn't move an inch as I moved closer to him. In fact, he looked like he was very still or perhaps, he was frozen in some time warp. I couldn't be sure but he had helped me so I guessed he might understand me.

"Hi," I said.
No answer came. He just stood there in a frozen state so I stared at him until I heard a scream. It must have been the scream that I heard earlier.
I walked away from Dean and carried on down the road. The town seemed deserted except for Dean Winchester standing there all alone. Where was his brother, Sam? I wondered this as I kept walking and it wasn't long until I found a grassy area where I saw someone else sitting on a bench.
I approached the man sitting on the bench. I felt magnificently elated when I saw that it was Sam Winchester. I smiled. I couldn't believe I was seeing my favourite television characters from the hit series Supernatural.
I sat next to Sam and saw that he was holding some kind of charm. It was on a chain that hung from his fingers. Sam was still as if he was stuck in some kind of state just like Dean. It was weird how still he was; like he was stuck in a spell of some kind. Sam was staring at the charm which I thought might be causing this effect on him.
I took the chain from his hand and peered at it. The charm was silver. It had a weird spiral effect to it. I hadn't seen anything like it before. It was strangely captivating to look at and I desperately wanted to look away but I suddenly felt that I couldn't move. I started to feel stuck. My hand shook slightly but I couldn't get it to move.
Strangely enough, it was the scream that saved me as I tore my eyes away from the charm and looked upwards. The loud scream penetrated my ears. I turned around but I couldn't see as a thick fog started to surround me.
I turned to look at Sam but he had moved away and was now walking in the distance. Where did he go? Had I saved him from the charm? Was this charm dangerous?


I still held the charm in my hand so I slid it inside my pocket and started to walk back to Dean but when I reached the comic shop he was gone too.
I didn't know what all this meant. Why was I seeing this? It must mean something to me or perhaps, it was something to do with Peter Williams!
I kept walking back. I knew time was running out. I wanted to see something about the future but instead, I was seeing the Winchesters from Supernatural and it seemed like I was stuck in Dr Darrell's past or at least that's what I believed.
I saw the beach as the fog began to disappear. There was no one in sight. Then I saw a man sitting down on the sand playing with a little boy. They both looked familiar. The man was Dr Darrell in his younger days but I wasn't sure who the boy was but then I saw the boy's eyes and the familiarity was shocking! Was it Peter Williams in his younger days? 
I couldn't be sure but the thought was put into my mind for a reason according to how the chair usually worked. I remembered the words in Dr Darrell's manual about the chair. It said that if a thought materialised whilst using the chair, then it usually meant it was information put into your mind about the person you were looking for.
As I got closer, I could see the boy holding something silver. I moved nearer and saw it was a larger version of the charm that I had just found. It was shiny and when I stared at it, I felt an uplifting bewildering feeling sweep upon me like something had entered me. It felt like an invasion spiralling inside my body. What was that? Had something attacked me?
I realised I needed to touch the charm the boy was holding but as I put my hand out someone grabbed it. I felt a pull of some kind and then my eyes opened and I realised I was waking up in the chair with Dr Darrell standing there staring at me. I slid my hand inside my pocket and felt the charm. 
I decided to keep it secret as I stared up at Dr Darrell's ageing face and realised I must have seen something about his past. Did he know what the charm was? Had he done something with it? And did Peter have the charm now? What was going on? 

Whatever it was I was curious and vowed to find out more about it!

To be continued... Go to chapter 13 here...


Watch a clip from Supernatural tv show below:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to The Chair - A Sci-Fi Novel Set in New York

An Introduction to The Chair and the cast will be revealed in this post. The Chair is a sci-fi story set in a fictional New York City. Check out who plays Lucy Bridges, Peter Williams and Dr Darrel Simmons along with other fictional characters that may pop up in the story.  These fictional characters maybe from movies, tv shows and more. Some of them so far have been Damon from The Vampire Diaries , Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural. Now find out who is starring in The Chair . New York City - taken by Denise Larkin

10. Doctor Darrell's Answer

The Chair "Hello, Doctor... it's Lucy," I said.

The Chair - A Fiction Novel by Dee Larkin

Photo credit: (taken in New York) by myself The Chair by Denise Larkin Read on below...