Skip to main content
Follow my blog with Bloglovin Follow

Featured post

Time to Run - The New Walking Dead Book

My Works - Wattpad My Books on Amazon here . I have some ongoing stories on Wattpad ... check them out...

Time to Run - The New Walking Dead Book

My Works - Wattpad

My Books on Amazon here.


I have some ongoing stories on Wattpad... check them out...


My book Time to Run: The Biters based on the tv show called The Walking Dead. 

The story is set in London and the characters are my own creation.

Tim, Lydia and a few others come together during a crisis and eventually, try to run away from the unknown. They are trying to survive after a disaster occurs. Nothing will ever be the same again for any of them.

You can also buy the full version of the book, written in its edited version and updated, on Amazon, which is now on sale on Kindle and in a paperback version.


Time to Run

Amazon Kindle version:


https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0778Y3TXJ 


Book 2 of Time to Run series is out on Wattpad


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Introduction to The Chair - A Sci-Fi Novel Set in New York

An Introduction to The Chair and the cast will be revealed in this post. The Chair is a sci-fi story set in a fictional New York City. Check out who plays Lucy Bridges, Peter Williams and Dr Darrel Simmons along with other fictional characters that may pop up in the story.  These fictional characters maybe from movies, tv shows and more. Some of them so far have been Damon from The Vampire Diaries , Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural. Now find out who is starring in The Chair . New York City - taken by Denise Larkin

10. Doctor Darrell's Answer

The Chair "Hello, Doctor... it's Lucy," I said.

The Chair - A Fiction Novel by Dee Larkin

Photo credit: (taken in New York) by myself The Chair by Denise Larkin Read on below...